Made the board for the K5TRI Ardukeyer based on K3NG’s code so that
I can use paddles with the TS-940S.
I used Eagle for the schematics and PCB layout and then transparencies
printed in the laser printer and heat to get the layout onto the board. Some
time bathing in Ferrite-Chloride Acid does the rest.
Took some time tonight to re-build my FSK interface for the TS-2000 and
add CW keying for the upcoming ARRL DX CW contest. Looks much nicer
now. Schematics are here: http://www.aa5au.com/rtty/fsk-interface
Also had to made a pig tail to get all the signals out separately to be
able to use it with multiple radios.
Update 4/8/2016: Code is now on GitHub https://github.com/michaelschulz/rotorduino
I finally found some time to post the source for my rotor controller I posted about a long time ago. Maybe some day I will also find time to make the schematic. I never drew schematics in a proper tool other than on a piece of paper. It should however be somewhat self explanatory. As the saying goes:”The documentation is in the source” :).
I wrote about the process here before. Next up the 1st IF tap to hook up an RTL-SDR.