Elecraft K1 – Day 5 Smoke Test

So another day went by and I managed to put a few more parts on the board.
Sure this could’ve been done already and me making qsos, but then again I’m
not putting in 6 hour build sessions :).

K1 day5

I did the first smoke test today and none came out which means I did something right. No parts were burning,
no smoke filling the air and all the test values checked out fine. More to come …

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s